.of.emo-si.&.me

.of.emo-si.&.me.


It has been ageeeees since the last time I wrote something - something worth reading that is.

What's there to tell bout my blardy simple and rather mundane life? My daily activities somehow equals to what my aunt's maid do for a living - except for the fact that I'm not getting paid for it.Period.

Out of school = fun.

When you thought that stepping out of school is all joy and fun,perhaps we hafta think again.Especially if you're somehow stuck in this I don't know what the hell it is phase.

Lets see..

My dad seems rather content to have me at home after the years of disappearance and he doesn't seem to mind if I'm just going to live like this for the next few months.Basically,he's just glad to have me around tho I'll just sit around, gaining more pounds doing nothing.

Mum? Tho I can not reads people minds but I'm dead sure she looooves having me around, the daughter cum driver cum shopping-partner cum PA & most of all...

the privilege of having me as an excuse.



Situation 1
Location : Macik X's Boutique


"my daughter tak suka pattern ni,dia nak roses je"

then macik di kedai itu akan memberikan saya pandangan yang evil kerana banyak songeh dan asyik nak tukar2 barang.hehe!



Owh well,it's not like I want them to shoo me away right after I'm done with my degree,but their utter coolness somehow scares me.Seriously. :P

*shrugs*

Pengusaha ribena sememangnya agak emo-si. Bear with me.

p/s:Yer,menanam ribena itu indah. Masa yang terluang akan digunakan utk mencari kerja disamping membully dearie saya yg best itu. >:D<

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker