of.wish.&.me

.of.wishlist.&.me.

Feel like writing a wish list.

I want to

o1.Own a 4wd car factory.
o2.Have normal sleep hours.
o3.Travel all around the world.Especially Europe.Ehem!
o4.Sky diving (huha!)
o5.Be a Linux-sifu
o6.Lose 50 pounds(yea rite!)
o7.Take a owh we are so vain shots with Wentworth Miller or whoever my next crush might be
o8.Stop worrying so much.Getting there..weee
o9.Dance in the rain.Anyone?
1o.Take more pics.Owh pleasee..I need a new digicam
11.Tell people I love them.
12.Be nicer to people who annoy me.(sarcasm!)
13.Have a mini zoo.(yes,really)
14.Start swimming again.
15.Stop being a lazy-bum when there's so much to do.
16.Hang around with my couz more.but she's off to Dublin.sob.
17.Be up to my parents' expectations.
18.Feel what it's like to punch someone in the face. (kidding :P)
19.Minimize my crappy-ness.
20.Own more skirts.(ha ha!)& shoes & bags!
21.Work out more.
22.Do something nice for my parents.
23.Stop bullying people.(Ehem!)
24.Make everyone - who ever put me down eat their words.
25.Cherish my friends.getting there too.
26.Be richer. :P
27.Count my blessings and be thankful.working on it
28.Be a better programmer.yea,working on this too.
29.Give a speech in front of thousands ppl & get a standing ovation.
30.Cook people will beg me for the recipe foods.
31.Go to Mars.
32.Swim with sharks.
33.Learn to write my name in all languages.
34.Find the one who loves me unconditionally with every fiber of his being.(ha ha!Possible? No?)
35.Feel like I don't owe the world an explanation for stuff that I do.
36.Write a story bout my life.
37.Be a good Muslim.
38.Play piano well enough for someone to listen to.
39.Speak at least four languages.
40.Not to be taken for granted.Owh misery
41.Be happily married to someone that I can talk to bout everything under the sun.
42.See all of the world's wonders.
43.Be more expressive of my own feelings.(Aha!)

More comin up. =P

Updated:Nov 27th 2007

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker