.of.tagged.&.me.

.of.tagged.&.me.

Urgh,was tagged by Pacik Kulat.Yes,you can tag me but you can't shot me.

Am quite bored at the mo, lets crap away, shall we?




A.8 different points of a perfect lover.

o1.Honesty
Yes,honesty - is that too much to ask?Am not askin for a bimmer.Owh,did I mention that I loathe liars like hell? They should be thrown into a dungeon for life or be served to Dr.Hannibal Lecter for dinner. :P

o2.Ability to speak English
Ability to speak English - with a high degree of fluency is a bonus. Someone with "I want to knowing you better" is my major turn off. Thx you.

o3.Talkactive
Am not keen of talkin to the wall, a dead tree or myself. I need someone who enjoys arguing talking as much as I do.

o4.Intelligence.
Living in the wild twisted world nowadays,how could you ignore this? (note:minus the smart-a$$).Period.

o5.Clean
I don't wanna date a garbage truck or a guy who forgot how to use his toothbrush.Enuf said.

o6.Tolerance
Since I'm a lil bit whiny,spontaneous & weird at times,he hafta be able to tolerate me.A must.

o7.Caring
The word is self-explanatory. :P

o8.Loyal/Faithful
Such person?




B. Sex of Target

A straight guy without any sordid Brokeback Mountain thingy in his past.


C. Tagged 8 Victims

o1.Mun - you hafta do this.Plz pretty plz. ;;)
o2.Ibah - hows the new sem?
o3.Pacik Yusran - MIA?
o4.Affai - :P keep on postin bro.haha!

Owh,only 4 utterly lucky victims? Enough for now.I don't wanna be that mean.hihi.




I'm off for a bite,will write more later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker