.of.ku.buntu.&.me.

.of.ku.buntu.&.me.

Miss me? Am really not inspired and motivated enough to blog,blame it to the fact that there are tons of stuff in hand.Leaving me utterly demotivated to blog though there are tons of stuff to write.Perhaps I need to get inspired or something.

Lately,it seems like everybody's talking bout their endless love toward something or somehow in love with someone/something.Gosh!Even someone who love to be in a super denial mode bout this lovey dovey thingy finally started to write bout it in his blog.Is it has something to do with their I hafta be in love b4 the end of the year new year resolution?(since 2005 is comign to an end soon)Absurd.Now I'm being left out.

Anyway,the only stuff that I really love right now is my lappie(okie,I lied) and am trying hard to be in love with the Linux bible thingy for the next few months(another lie,again).Now who sayz that falling in love is easy? Or else I must have been in and outta love for 100 times already - but it didnt happen - so it's hard I tell ya.It's much much more easier to cook for my fussy lil bro rather than thinkin of how to find somethin someone to fall in love with unless he's Paul Walker. :P

Owh well,love aside - we'll get back into that once the right one comes along - now I am deadly busy with the assignment and the FYP.SO lil time,SO much to do.Did a lot of research for the 1st phase of the FYP.Though it's nothin much but all those OS,Perl,PHP,PostgreSQL & Linux self-learning thingies are killing me.Hafta get an extra HDD for my beloved Fedora Core 4, need to get it up and runnin gASAP or I'll be dead.

Red Hat,Mandriva, Fedora Core, Debian, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Suse.

Urgh..Now kusangatbuntu for sure.

Im off.Do miss me but not too much okies? :P

p/s:So much of moving to Linux & kiss the blue screen of death goodbye.Duh!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker