of.Merci.&.me.

of.merci.&.me.

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.


I just hafta remind myself that I actually have a WORKING blog.

:P

Well,the final exam is comin next week and it's drivin me mad,utterly MAD.

Owh,thank you ,merci beaucoup,terima kasih,mucho gracias for all the birthday wishes.(Yea,I know I should have write bout this earlier.Better late than never aight?.)

Thx for the wishes,sms,calls,PMs.

Thx for the cards (some of them r yet to be opened =P.Perhaps my parents gonna open them 1st.haha!).

Thx for the birthday songs. (I really like some of them,especially the ehem,self-composed song) :D

Thx for the gifts (I actually got a bunch of weird birthday presents,which r madly refreshin.Mais,some of them are truly cute.hihi.).

Okie,Im done.

Wish me luck for the final yea? :)

21 years & 5 days old me signin off!

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker