.of.kiddies-ly.sick.&.me.

of.kiddiesly sick.&.me.

bro_mes: bila finals? this year ke next?
bro_mes:hmm i remember u were still kiddies when i first spoke to u
me: 2 sems more to go
me: then im done
me: cest fini
me: kiddies eh?bile eh tu?
bro_mes: tak ingat aaa
bro_mes: x silap first yr or something like that
me: perhaps when i was in my foundation year kot
bro_mes:really?
bro_mes: itu b4 ke after first year?
me: b4
bro_mes: hmm ok
me: right after my spm
bro_mes: ah...has it been that long ka? how long ago was that?
me: since 2002?
bro_mes: wow
bro_mes: before i transfer to mid east,so skrng dah x kiddies sangat la


Yes,perhaps Im less kiddies than before.

He's my online personal tutor.I envy his super-smart brain that managed to solve all those programming problems,he made it seemed so simple like makan kuaci sambil tgk movie.Yes,he's that smart and he's not even a real programmer for God's sake.Grrr..

Neway,he's the 3rd person to realize that he actually knew me since I was a WHOLE LOT "kiddies-er" than the way that I am now.

I just can't help it.Childish-ness is somethin that I'll always have within me.Blame it to the fact that Im the only daughter or perhaps, those kiddish nicknames that my parents religiously use to call me,their 1st born and only daughter.Owh,did I mentioned the only daughter twice?haha! :P Seems like the 'only daughter' thingy is really gettin into me - thx to my parents for repeatin it each time they gimme a call.

"When r u comin home?Ma dah rindu la dgn anak perempuan dia yg sorang tu"
"Dah makan belum?Nanti kurus lak baby ayah yg sorang ni"


Yes,Im the only daughter.I hafta eat well,sleep well.STUDY well.(mental note:Heed more on the STUDY-well thingy)

Why on earth am I crappin bout these?

Im just sick,plain sick.

HOMESICK. T_T

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker