.of.life.&.me.

| | |.of.life.&.me.| | |

Done with another I-feel-like-jumpin-from-the-5th floor week.

Lots of stuff happened since the last few days and I fairly hate all the headache that it had given me.

Well,I started off the week with a major disappointment.

My bf gave up on me though it has been fixed a month ago and I just hate the squeaky sounds that it makes everytime I steer the steering wheel.Grrrr!Hafta fix it up soon - but thx to Bro Shazuan :P for the help with the fuse thingy.Yea,bukan senang nak dpt mechanic delivary aight?hehe!Much appreciated.Mucho gracias.Merci.

Over and done with Maths 2,French and TRM test.

Went out to catch a movie with Bro Kecik on Thursday which made possible by skipping the French class,the Fantastic 4.Its quite okie I guess - since Im not really a big fan of heroes in costumes,Im childish but heroes in costumes are a lil bit too childish for me. =P

Well,right after the movie,met up with Muaz and Bro Shahar for dinner.Muaz bebeh,enjoy your summer break and keep on stuffin yourself aight?Owh yea,your cousin's surely a lil bit different than what Ive expected and isnt he a lil bit too old for the malu-malu kucing thingy?hihi!Cakap jer lebih kan?

Tons of assignments comin up and Im supposed to be all hectic and miserable but somehow,none of em really bothers me much.

Perhaps Ive turned into stone,emotionally.

Hmmmp..

Enough rambling,I hafta go and pay up the bills or we wont be havin any water supply later

Ive turned in a stone and I surely dont need to turn into a goat.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker