.of.wishes.&.me.

| | |.of.wishes.&.me.| | |

I wish that Im livin somewhere in North Uganda and from the Hima tribe,where nobody gonna bother if Im turnin into a blardy fat hippo coz thats just the way they like it there.They intentionally fatten up the brides and turn them into a walkin fat for the wedding - being there surely gonna shot dead every single fiber of guilt bout being fat but being so doesnt turn you into a pretty sight either.*shivers*

Owh 2nd thought,beauty is skin deep aight?

Well,whats new?

Hmm..

1 of my dearies is goin insane and it seems like there's nothin much that I can do bout it - obviously.

Be strong bro,it's all in your head.U've been through this once and it wont be that bad to run through it once again.Isnt it?Hang in there,you'll be okie.If you are readin this,gimme a call aight?Someone is worry sick bout you and Im not your PA you see?Puhhhleeeeseeee,spare me some peace of mind will ya? Im gettin sick in the head over here too.

Owh I know you love this,you always do aight? :P

You were there for summer dreaming
And you are a friend indeed
And I know you'll find your freedom

Eventually

For eternity...


p/s:I cant promise I'll heal you,but if you want to I will try - like always.Call me ASAP or else.(This is a blackmail for sure.) :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker