.of.weekend.&.me.

| | |.of.weekend.&.me.| | |

WEEKEND!!

Okie,its not like Ive been workin my a$$ off all week long to deserve a weekend and it's not like the weekend gonna bring any different for someone who's still in the mid of the long-endless break.

But WEEKEND sounds like fun.Cmon ppl,lets say it together..

W E E K E N D!

Again.

W E E K E N D!!!!

Yes,thats more like it.

Isnt it fun?hehe!Im having fun already.huhu!Im goin mad,I know.Tell me somethin that I didnt know.

Well,Im bored over here.Humor me.Uh?That line sounds familiar?

Hmpp..

Well,my dad said that we should fly off somewhere - for a vacation since my mum and lil bro gonna be free for the next two weeks.Yea,easy for him to say - FREE in my family's dictionary doesnt mean that there-are-nothin-to-do-coz-we-r-free-from-work-or-school.It actually means we-dont-have-to-go-to-work-or-school-but-ur-brother-need-to-attend-his-tuition-and-there-are-some-other-undefined-things-to-think-of-and-to-be-settled-on-the-last-minutes.Right,the bottomline is - I'll just stay at home like usual.Fine with me,I wouldnt want it the other way either.

*roll eyes*

Okie,the whiny-me is tryin to break free.

So Im off.Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker