.of.whiny.&.me.

| | |.of.whiny.&.me.| | |

One more kiss could be the best thing
Or one more lie could be the worst
And all these thoughts are never resting
And you're not something I deserve

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me
And you love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go, let me go

I dream ahead to what I hope for
And I turn my back on loving you
How can this love be a good thing
Not know what I'm going through

And no matter how hard I try
I can't escape these things inside
I know, I know
When all the pieces fall apart
You will be the only one who knows, who knows

You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go, just let me go


3 Doors Down - Let Me Go
(note:Call me sappy but I just love this song to bits.Ive been listenin to it for 100 thousands times since last nite. o_O)

Had a big lunch at Secret Recipe with Mun.

Now Im sinfully bloated,another sight of any sort of food will make go "bweeek" for real.hehe!

Well,the 6th paper's great except for the fact that I was sniffin and miserably refrainin myself from blowin my nose off for 2 hours - as much as I hate to have someone with a blardy runny nose sittin next to me durin the wonderful final xm - Im sure there's someone whose been cursin me for being sick and sittin next to them.Forgive me.If only I could take my nose off like MJ,I'll never ever drag it along with me into the xm hall.Serious.

4 days more to go then I'll be back home,a magical thought that will magically make me feelin less pathetic. :P

Ghee..I hate being sick when Im not at home.The only thing that I can do to ease my pain's to whine as much as possible.(note:when Im physically sick,my mental health will somehow plummet too).No wonder Ive been actin like a BIG whiny baby since the past few days eh?.Hee..bear with me aight?I'll be okie dokie soon.InsyaAllah. or else you hafta find a way to cope with the big-whiny-baby-me for the rest of your life!Hows that for a change?hehehe!

Okie Im off.

The big whiny baby me hafta get ready for the next stuff in my things-to-do-for-an-express-relief agenda.

Til then,wish me luck coz I still need em badly,infact desperately.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker