.of.today.&.me.

| | |.of.today.&.me.| | |

Im tired..

The final xm is comin within a month but I still have 3 test and 5 assignments to be submitted.

*cries*

When on earth am I goin to start studyin for my blardy final xm?

*shrugs*

Well...

Still couldnt figure out bout how to make all those unlogical prolog program thingy to work.

Still havent finish studyin for the DSS quiz.

Hee..and this stupid ulcer is killin me.

Went out with Mr.Boolat(bukan name sebenar) earlier today for the ultimate adventure of finding the purrrfect jeans - but ended up with nothin since Mr.Boolat is too boolat for those jeans.Opss...Psst..pstt..I had a great time bullying you and owh..jgn lupe,banyak lagi mende dlm things-to-eat list yg lum di mamam :P

Tonite,supposed to go out with my fellow u-r-my-sunshine,to celebrate Kayla's birthday - but we ended up sittin in the room,chattin while kutuk-ing each other since we most of us were too tired.Jaded.

How bout esok? :P

Okies?Alritey.Keje berlonggok2 pun ade ati nak kuar lagi.tsk tsk.

Hee..Im off.Need to be all refreshed for those boring exicitin classes tomorrow.*

*Provided that I could find the right way to drag myself out of the bed - after not gettin a decent sleep for few days in a row. O_o

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker