♥of.misc.&.me.♥

Back!

Miss me yet?

I had a blardy tiring but fun long weekend.

Its fun regardless the fact that
_/My right eye got stung by some sort of mysterious insect and the pain is killing me and I would kill if it can help me to ease away the pain
_/Somethin wrong with my bf and he's yet to be fixed.
_/I'm goin to sit for 2 midterm test within this week and I havent start diggin into those notes yet.

Heee...

Everythin that could go wrong just went wrong at the same time but Im not whining or at least Im tryin not to feel pathetic for myself.

*sighs*

Im runnin out of words.

Till then,wish me well.

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Here I go...so dishonestly leave a note for you my only one
And I know...you can see right through me
So let me go...and you will find some one



Smile for me!


Haziq & Shahmi


Lil Aiman


Shahmi & Faris



p/s:Adorable pics of my cute lil cousins during EID adha.I miss em already.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker