♥of.picnic, movies &.me.♥

A day out with my fellow Teratorians.

:P~ A fun one regardless the fact that I was quite sleepy due to the lack of sleep.

Went out as early as 8 in the morn and got back home at 10pm.

The 1st thing on the agenda hafta be the picnic,YES..picnic. :P


Mr.Sleepyhead aka Bro Kecik who managed to pick me up on time. :P~
Thx for the ride Bro Cik.


How inviting,but I was too traumatized. :P


Me right in the middle of the mesmerizin nature.
"Now where's my lost spaceship?"


Nyums..Secret Recipe's brownie.


4 guys, a gurl and a nosy-Martian(Read:me) :P


"Say cheeeeeeseee!"


2pm: Over and done with the picnic, off to KLCC - movie time!


Burger King.Mamam lagi dan lagi dan lagi.Auuummm! Fattening day indeed.


6.30pm:Meet the Fockers! - the right movie for a good laugh.haha!

9.30pm:Back to Jurassic Park. :P

Thx to Sis Rudy for the ride.

Credits to Jj for the pic. (^_^)v

I feel like posting more pic on the blog but the net is currently a major "eshh..huuuuuul" :P haha!Blame the baby!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker