♥of.good old days.&.me.♥

How time flies eh?Now Im 20,the next thing I know and by God's willing I'll be 40. :P

Its good to know that as the time goes by,I have more and more people to love and perhaps more ppl to love me back for God-knows what kinda person that I am.

Some ppl can be so deadly sweet,isn't it?hehe!

Today I feel like drifting back to the good old days.


That hafta be me when I'm not so scary and devilish like what I am now.4 tawun lah!


Me and my lil bro when I was 4 and he was err,few months?Or is it a year?Not sure.(Notice my cuddlin hand?I was about to pinch him but my dad was lookin so I decided to hug him instead and yeah dont forget a BIG smile to cover up the devilish thought!CHEESE!!)


Me & my not-so-little-anymore-and-I-hafta-tip-toed-to-be-able-to-look-quite-as-tall-as-him lil bro.That pic was taken during our trip to Langkawi Island few weeks back.See,he's getting taller and Im getting FAT! Grrr..!!

If a pic is worth a thousand words.I have 3!!

So nuff said. :P

Have a good weeekend ppl!Mucho love.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker