♥of.latest news.&.me.♥

Owh wow, more than a year without an update - such a feat.

Konon I'm going to write so that I'd be able to read up and reminiscence once I'm old pruney but life has been pretty hectic these days - what with the newborn (yasss, I'm a mother of 3 now, I just checked my 3-kids-before-35 from my to-do list.lol).

So yea, I just got back to work after 3mo of maternity leave (why lah not longer?) and work is quickly catching up, it is as if I'm picking up where I left off - sungguh pantas. Mainly becoz we're understaffed - sebab most of our contract staff went MIA, but let's not go there. Malas mak nak pikiaq.

Owh yea, let's write a bit on my 3rd birth story.

It's in the same hospital as the 2nd, tho with a different doc ( because my fav doc was too busy and I just cannot bear the long wait), but thankfully the chosen lady doc adelah pretty nice tho she's not as chatty and informative as my fav.

The labour was pretty quick for me this time around, the contraction started around dawn so I asked C*** to not go to work (again, sebab few days before dah stopped him,but ended up false alarm T__T ).

So yea, we left the kids at home with MIL and checked-in to the labour suite around 8am - had a quick VE and CTG - of which dah 5cm dilated but I was totally fine je, then I'm not sure why they got me hooked to an IV and the doc came over to check on me around 9.45am, I was already around 7-8cm dilated (but I swear to God I was still smiling and laughing to C***'s jokes) and the doc was like "Okay, lagi sejam boleh la ni" and the next thing ya know, I felt like I was ready to push (and kick people in the face if they ever tick me off) around 10.15am (ya,the clock was right in front of me,I was mentally jotting it down.)

The doc came and the rest is history. The baby was out after 3 pushes and I only got a quick lil stitch (which healed within 3 days and boy, it makes all the difference, rasa macam dah boleh berlari,tho obviously I didn't. ) :P

Owh, I accidentally ripped off my IV,so there was blood everywhere in the labour suit - but at least I got it taken off me pronto, so ok lah.

We stayed in the hospital for our 3 days 2 nights getaway (we even got the same room masa beranak the 2nd) - which was fine tho it's a lil sad that  my lil man hafta sleep without us for the time - tho the other half brought them over to the hospital everyday after school.

The hospital stay was alright. This time around they offered the confinement menu (fish porridge, grilled tenggiri, black pepper ginger chicken etc) along with veges and fruits, so tadak lah tiba-tiba serve nasi dengan ayam masak merah.lol

Owh, had my confinement at home and not in Kedah like the first 2 - so I was already cooking for myself when I got back home, like cannot mengada2 sangat lah okay. I'm eternally grateful that it was pretty easy this time around, so I was not that miserable and tho pantang cowboy, I was pretty contented but still -  how I missed berpantang with my mum (at one point I was so hormonal that I cried whilst talking to mom on the phone.lol). Haih.

Owh, it's a girl! :P

On a lighter note, the last time I checked, I'm already 9kg lighter than my pregnancy weight (I gained only 1kg throughout pregnancy, because I lost weight during the 1st trimester due to my severe morning sickness - so it's true that I hafta beranak to kurus.lol). Semoga I'll be able to lose more. Berusahalah!

Well, how's that for an update?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker